on mass executions and mass graves
1. Date and place of execution:
Year 1942, a more exact date has not been determined. The executions were carried
out in Koprzywnica.
2. Type of execution (by shooting, by hanging, etc.):
3. Personal data of the murdered victims:
Poles, Jews, foreigners: Poles.
Number of murdered victims: 2 people.
The victims were brought in from: Local residents.
Surname, age, occupation, address:
|1)||Wincenty Łopatka, aged 38, a locksmith from Koprzywnica, and|
|2)||Ewa Łutowicz, aged 33, the head of the post office in Koprzywnica.|
|4.||Is it known what the victims were accused of, whether the execution was carried out in retaliation, etc.?|
The executions were carried out on charges of belonging to clandestine
5. Who carried out the execution (gendarmerie, Gestapo, SS, police, Wehrmacht)?
6. Are the surnames of the perpetrators known (please provide the surnames)?
7. Were the corpses burned or destroyed in any other way?
8. Where were the corpses buried (exact location)?
The corpses were buried by the family at the local cemetery.
9. Description of the grave(s) (size, estimated number of victims buried in one grave):
A normal grave, separate for each victim.
10. Was there an official exhumation? Were the corpses buried officially, and if so, where?
11. Are there any grounds for exhumation in the future?
On 19 September 1945, the contents of the above questionnaire were officially certified by Stanisław Wójcikowski, the head of the Koprzywnica Commune, with the Municipal Court in Sandomierz.